Are you a creative thinker who can’t sit still when a great idea comes calling? Do you get excited about transforming the ordinary into the exceptional using sleek digital design? Are you looking for a full-time COVID-friendly creative design internship? Well, you could be just who we’ve been looking for!
As a Creative Intern you:
- never turn down a challenge.
- thrive off the chance to get your creative sparks flying.
- understand the importance of creativity in design to attract, excite and captivate.
- have an eye for great visuals and know how to make them a reality.
- not afraid to speak your mind and love to discuss your creative choices
- familiar with Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- can create quality UI and UX for diverse brand audiences.
We are Wirelab - a Digital Agency with offices in both Amsterdam and Enschede. Since 2008, we have been helping our customers create digital solutions that take their brand, conversion and results to the next level. We are a young, creative, close-knit team of design, development, strategy and marketing specialists, and we’re looking for our next teammate. We distinguish ourselves through enthusiasm, flexibility and our unstoppable drive to achieve the best results with our work. Together, we create digital solutions for leading global brands such as: Renault, Segway, Transavia, Grolsch, KPN, Radical Redemption and GP Elite.
During your internship with our creative design team you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in web, graphic, UI, UX and branding design projects for our clients. You’ll be joining our creative team creating captivating design concepts that fit the brief. Producing sleek digital brand experiences and traditional marketing materials that keep audiences coming back for more, courtesy of your artistic flair. You’ll be a fully-fledged member of the Wirelab team thinking, creating and activating alongside our design, development and marketing teams, and who could forget our office dog, Duvel?
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Current HBO student working towards a degree in a relevant field.
- Knowledge of and experience using digital design software such as Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
WIRELAB - DIGITAL AGENCY
Our head office is located in the heart of Enschede, at Willem Wilminkplein. You will share the floor with designers, developers, project managers, creatives and our office dog, Duvel. We’re also not shy to challenge you to a game of Foosball or you can always let off some steam in the Wirelab Arcade. You will even get the chance to join us for digital Fuel Fridays where we share a drink together and say cheers to another busy week.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 40 hours per week
- Internship compensation
- Joint team lunch
- Weekly digital team Friday afternoon drinks
- Gain work experience with unique, challenging design projects
- You will be working from home with the full support & guidance of our team
Interested? Apply by sending an email via the button below! Make sure to mention which location you're applying for in the subject line of your email.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.