Are you a developer who can baffle us with your Angular skills? And do you get excited simply by thinking of developing great digital solutions? Then drop by at our Amsterdam office— we can definitely use some Angular power. Together with a team of digital natives, we develop some impressive products. Want to come aboard?
As an Angular Developer at Wirelab, you work for leading brands and clients. Together with a team of developers, designer, and marketers, you will develop the most impressive products. Transforming designs into digital products is a breeze. You keep a close eye on developments in your field. In your spare time, you love to experiment with new technologies. You love to brainstorm with both customers and fellow developers. And - as an experienced developer - you know which choices to make and how to translate these decisions to our clients. Do you live for this position? We might be a match!
- HTML, (S)CSS and Angular are a breeze for you.
- Experience with React and Vue is not a must, but they are a nice extra.
- Single Page Applications are not new to you.
- Knowledge of NgRx and Redux would be nice extras.
- You know how to communicate with different APIs.
- You are very interested in UX and have experience in implementing designs.
- Deadlines don't make you hot or cold, you simply nail them.
- You don’t mind playing a game or two.
- You’re ten steps ahead if you’re familiar with Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration.
- HTML and (S)CSS
- NodeJS and NPM
- Unit Testing
- Continuous Integration
WIRELAB - DIGITAL AGENCY
Wirelab is a digital agency with offices in Amsterdam and Enschede. We help our clients by creating digital solutions that lift brands, conversion, and results to the next level. We distinguish ourselves with our enthusiasm, flexibility and an unstoppable drive for the best results. Two young teams of digital natives manage both our Mother- and Flagship and work on digital solutions for leading brands like Grolsch, Renault Benelux, and KPN.
You will find our Flagship on the Herengracht in Amsterdam. The beautiful characteristic building makes a great workplace in a fresh modern workspace. You share the floor with an amicable group of designers, developers, and marketers. Besides some nice coffee, we also offer you a nice work lunch every day throughout the week. On Fridays, we go out as a team to celebrate another week of hard work.
Interested? Apply online or drop by for a cup of coffee!
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.